This job might no longer be available.
Subscription Assistant (W/M/NB)
23 days ago
As Subscription Assistant in the Subscription Team and under the supervision of the Ubisoft+ Director, you will collaborate with multiple internal teams (Store, Marketing, Solutions, Business Development) and help the team execute various projects (acquisition, engagement, retention). You are a curious, autonomous, and positive collaborator, eager to work in the context of digital, eCommerce, and/or subscription. You are comfortable with preparing and updating presentations, interacting with a variety of different collaborators, managing multiple priorities, are passionate about what you do, and make work enjoyable.
Please not that this is 6-month contract
What You Will Do:
- Assist the subscription team in all key functions, including:
- Participate in acquisition and retention strategies and tactics.
- Supporting the management, execution (including quality assurance), and continuous optimization of projects.
- Coordinating the production, distribution, and updating of marketing content with various partners.
- Developing and providing analyses and reports.
- Coordinating the addition of content (games, DLC, rewards) on our platforms.
- Coordinating geo-expansion operations and localization
- Document and maintain key tools and references (calendar, roadmap, pricing, budget, deadlines, etc.) and share information with cross-functional teams.
- Perform competitive analysis
- Promote teamwork and foster engagement, act as an ambassador of the program, highlight achievements.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience in the digital marketing, eCommerce, and subscription preferable, with international professional experience being a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver high-quality work.
- Organized, autonomous, meticulous, and curious.
- Analytical and comfortable working with data.
- Demonstrate teamwork, coordination ability, and strong communication skills.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.