18 days ago
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and courier shipments
- Managing calendars, arranging appointments, calls, and events
- Preparing meetings (setting up the meeting room with necessary stationery and equipment, ordering catering, ensuring the comfort of participants)
- Providing administrative support to all employees
- Ensuring the proper flow of information and documentation
- Ensuring office common areas are tidy and presentable, with all necessary equipment
- Helping with onboarding process (office tours, welcome packs)
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Assistant, or similar role
- Very good command of English and Polish, both written and spoken
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other Corporate Apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, customer service attitude
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly) is a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry. Currently PCF employs over 550 people in Warsaw, Rzeszow, Lodz, Newcastle, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and in a remote work system. People Can Fly works on several projects simultaneously, including an expansion for Outriders – Worldslayer, Project Gemini for Square Enix, Project Dagger for Take-Two Interactive, a new game in the self-publishing model, and two projects in the concept phase.
For more information, please visit: www.peoplecanfly.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.