This job might no longer be available.
Studio Production Director
1 month ago
We´re looking for a Studio Production Director to create and implement production strategies in order to ensure successful delivery of projects, while maximizing the quality.
The Studio Production Director will be responsible for supporting the Producers to constantly improve and maximize the conditions for the projects. In this role you will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the HQ teams and Top Management.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Create and implement the Studio production strategy for short/medium/long term
- Define the best production processes and methods to reach the expected profitability, quality and deadline targets
- Leadership of Producers and Product Managers
- Support and coach Producers and Product managers in choices of technology and services for their projects
- Recruitment and monitoring for Core team and key profiles
- Studio staffing and resource allocation
- Foster a good communication and collaboration between Projects and Top Management (Studio and HQ)
- Support create and implement the vision and the latest technology of Snowdrop for short/medium/long term
- Facilitate knowledge sharing both internally and externally
- Help and Support the implementation of Studio and Group strategies within the Production Department
You as a person
You are passionate about games and game development. Highly analytical, you are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You are an influent leader, oriented towards innovation.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- You have proven experience leading studio production through several major AAA video game projects
- Project Manager with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time & resources
- Extensive knowledge of the development of a AAA video game
- Impeccable communication skills
- Good change management knowledge
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.