Studio Marketing Executive
7 days ago
Specialising in AAA PC/console development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting-edge games across varying genres.
Having set up home in the beautiful Grade-II listed Park Row House in Leeds city centre, Red Kite continues to develop top-quality games for multiple world-class AAA publishing partners including Microsoft, Sony, Activision, 2K, SEGA, Rare and Codemasters.
Several titles include Mafia: Definitive Edition, Battletoads, Two Point Hospital, Crackdown 3, Payday 2, Team Sonic Racing, DiRT 4, God of War III: Remastered and Call of Duty: Strike Team.
It’s a very exciting time to join Red Kite; not only are we working on multiple high-profile games for current-gen and new-gen platforms, we're also developing our own IP. Here’s what we can tell you about:
· We're helping to develop two AAA open world, action games for current-gen and new-gen platforms
· We're enhance porting a hugely successful AAA battle royale game to multiple console platforms
· We're porting an award-winning AAA action game to a new-gen streaming platform
· We’re working in UE4, Unity and custom engines across all major platforms
One of the most interesting aspects to working at Red Kite is the diversity of projects present within the studio. It's certainly never boring and we constantly find ourselves pushing the boundaries when it comes to the gameplay that we're creating and the technologies that we're engineering.
Come join the team, build a rewarding career, and help to make great games with a lovely bunch of people!
The role @ Red Kite Games
In your new role you will:
· Work closely with studio leadership and key points of contact.
· Generate regular, engaging content ideas and bring them to life.
· Assist with studio recruitment by helping to promote studio culture, surface studio achievements and generally showcase what it's like to work at the studio.
· Plan and execute social media content.
· Monitor social media activity and track growth/engagement.
· Manage external marketing relationships with partners.
· Represent the studio at events/digital events.
· Help to encourage, support, craft and deliver internal communications at the studio.
· Work closely with the admin team and development team at the studio.
· Work closely with the Sumo Digital marketing team to ensure cohesive and effective brand communications.
To be successful you will have:
· 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing/social media management, ideally within the games industry.
· Experience managing internal communications, brand communications and be social-media savvy.
· Proficient copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Experience generating engaging content for a range of platforms, including social media, blogs etc.
· Proven knowledge of using data and analytics to inform social media planning.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Creativity and a passion for the games industry.
*Please Note* – In what are clearly unprecedented and challenging times for everyone due to COVID-19, Red Kite remains committed to hiring the best and brightest that our wonderful industry has to offer. We would also like to take this opportunity to alleviate any concerns in respect to applying to Red Kite during this period by stating that all applications will be processed and that all live job roles are still very much active. As expected the Red Kite team are currently setup temporarily to work remotely and should you wish to join our ambitious studio then the support and reassurance required to do so will be provided.
Red Kite is located in central Leeds, a major European city connected to London by rapid rail links and the M1 motorway – plus the rest of the world via Leeds Bradford airport. It's home to some of the best restaurants, bars and museums in the North of England, and is within easy reach of spectacular countryside (the Yorkshire Moors and Bronte Country), historical York and the Yorkshire East coast (you should definitely check out Whitby and Runswick Bay).
We offer a superb flexible benefits package – which includes but is not limited to:
· Flexi-time – Including 'finish early on Fridays'
· Annual Bonus & Share Incentive Plan
· 27 Days Holiday – Including your birthday, Duvet Days and Christmas Eve
· 5 Learning & Development Days – Including Udemy Access
· Employee Assistance Programme – Including health, mental health and wellbeing support
· Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
· Life Assurance & Income Protection
· Relocation Support & Visa Sponsorship
Nurturing Red Kite's studio culture is at the heart of everything we do and has been proudly recognised by the following awards:
– Best Small Company for 2020
· Best Companies – A World Class, 3 Star place to work for 2021
Red Kite is a social studio – the team regularly gather for drinks, game nights, film nights, to play sports etc. – making this a great place to build a career whilst making friends...and let's not forget Red Kite's legendary Summer BBQ and our epic Christmas party – plus much more!
Red Kite's studio is relaxed, friendly and built upon the belief that working smarter is better than working harder. Every team member has the opportunity to shine and we pride ourselves on providing a positive social atmosphere, facilitated by shared interest groups, afterwork clubs and charity fundraising events. Red Kite are proud supporters of the gaming charity SpecialEffect.
Ultimately we’re looking for talented individuals that love what they do and want to make friends doing it!