This job might no longer be available.
18 days ago
- Supporting all operations as a local representative.
- Being the first point of contact and providing support for all local employees.
- General office coordination (i.a. keeping the office in order, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, handling post and deliveries, managing phone calls, running various errands).
- General administrative coordination (i.a. contract and price negotiations with local service providers, implementing global and local procedures, ensuring proper flow of information and documentation).
- Organizing team events and assisting with company events.
- Assisting with travel arrangements and relocations as needed.
- Onboarding new hires (i.a. preparing work station and equipment, presenting onboarding materials, being new hire’s buddy).
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Very good command of English and French, both written and spoken.
- Practical knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Ability to show initiative and independence in daily tasks and decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and a talent to manage many vendors at once.
- Caring personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other corporate apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack).
- Good sense of style and tech-savviness.
- Benefit package 100% paid by PCF. Insurance company reimburses 100% of claims (Up to $500 per service a year, as well as individual family coverage).
- Full Dental coverage, including major dental and orthodontics.
- 4% RRSP matching before tax deductions, 100% vested on day 1.
- Paid week off during Winter Holidays.
- 20 paid vacation days and 5 paid sick days.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Thunder - a new project based on one of the IPs from the Group’s portfolio.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.