Studio Host (Workspace Coordinator)
11 days ago
- supporting all operations as a local representative
- being the first point of contact and providing support for all local employees
- general office coordination (i.a. keeping the office in order, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, handling post and deliveries, managing phone calls, running various errands)
- general administrative coordination (i.a. contract and price negotiations with local service providers, managing lease and contracts, implementing global and local procedures, ensuring proper flow of information and documentation)
- organizing team events and assisting with company events
- assisting with travel arrangements and relocations as needed
- onboarding new hires (i.a. preparing work station and equipment, presenting onboarding materials, being new hire’s buddy)
- presenting PCF strategy to local team and providing regular local updates to the global studio community
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- very good command of English, both written and spoken
- practical knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- ability to show initiative and independence in daily tasks and decisions
- strong organizational skills and a talent to manage many vendors at once
- caring personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other corporate apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack)
- good sense of style and tech-savviness
Nice to have
- strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique, trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.