Studio Engagement and Culture Coordinator - skate.(Hybrid)
2 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
"This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer."
We are looking for an experienced Engagement and Culture Coordinator to join the Skate team. You will report to the Studio Engagement and Culture Specialist and will support multiple studio initiatives.
- Collaborate with Ops & Culture team, key studio partners to organize team events
- Support the team with administrative tasks related to learning and culture initiatives
- Support social clubs, communities of practice and other employees’ led initiatives
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors, promotional merchandise (swag) and event providers
- Assist Culture Specialist with the outreach strategy to support local initiatives, studio's needs, and values.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Clear, kind & direct communication style
- Creative & passionate for creating experiences for employees
- Not afraid to challenge, identify need for change
- Organized and planning mindset
- Identify areas of need, develop solution, implement (autonomous)
- Love for events and creating memories for others