12 days ago
TRACK Twenty Studio Director
WE ARE EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead
Track Twenty is one of EA Mobile's Casual Group's game studios and is based in the center of Helsinki. The studio is responsible for developing and live operating "SimCity: Build It!", one of the most successful City Building games for mobile and that has generated more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
- You will lead and guide Track Twenty's game teams and ensure the right balance between all the different studio's disciplines (Product Management and Live Services, Studio Operations, Production, Technical Direction, Creative and Art Direction) throughout the whole production and live ops process (from roadmapping and backlog prioritization to live operations and customer life cycle optimization).
- You will lead and mentor Track Twenty's leadership team and act as facilitator to grow live AAA games through understanding of best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure
- You will oversee Track Twenty's Headcount plan and P&L and ensure that the studio achieves its financial targets in time and aligned with the Casual Groups' goals.
- You will be responsible for attracting, developing, inspiring, and leading high performers, creating a culture that motivates and retains DEI - passionate team members required for success
- You will bring experience and new ideas to the mobile portfolio, using advanced technologies, EA's scale and deep understanding of the ever-evolving market
- You will work in deep partnership with marketing and publishing groups, applying consumer insights, market feedback, and platform and channel expertise to drive go to market strategies
- 10+ years' experience leading diverse, creative, managerial and technical teams, including exposure to senior levels of management in a global organization.
- Strong track record overseeing published mobile game titles, live services, and game as a service.
- Hold the big picture view and can articulate it to others while also developing, inspiring and leading high performers within the studio.
- You have a proven track record in building effective interpersonal business relationships and generating business in a highly matrixed organization.
At Track Twenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.