12 days ago
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square Enix family and the studio behind Marvel’s Avengers and the award-winning Tomb Raider game franchise, is constantly on the hunt for top-tier gaming talent worldwide. We pride ourselves on attracting and developing the best talent available to concept, create, and contribute to the most exciting projects in gaming. Our 25-plus years of game development experience, as well as our combined AAA games industry pedigree, has established us as one of best studios to work for today. Join us and help shape the future of the award-winning Tomb Raider franchise, Marvel’s Avengers, and the next Perfect Dark!
Benefits for this full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options and plenty of days of paid time-off.
Crystal Dynamics is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and creative Office Administrator for our world-renowned Studio! In this role you will play a critical part in supporting our AAA game studio by tackling diverse challenges using your administrative generalist knowledge and experience. You will support initiatives across for multiple teams including the operations team, the development team, as well as both internal and external partners. Our ideal candidate will be a champion of company morale, exemplify our pillars of excellence, and will be passionate about driving our company towards our goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute general office duties such as greeting visitors, answering phones, receiving and delivering mail, copying, collating, running office errands, opening/closing of studio, etc.
- Interface with vendors when onsite, host visitors, speak at company events, and represent the company during various internal and external engagements
- Assist in planning and execution from small two-person meetings at our offices to larger off-site parties, including but not limited to: travel and scheduling for internal partners and external partners; scheduling logistics and managing details for internal and external parties such as product launches and holiday events
- Manage scheduling and travel planning, as well as assisting various internal & external VIPs for specific events
- Manage kitchen and office supply inventory, including re-stocking and re-ordering all supplies
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all communications
- Support event documentation, calendars, company newsletter, and logistical data
Competencies, Skills and Knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills; proven ability to interact comfortably, confidently, and professionally with a diverse range of personalities and job functions
- Go-getter attitude with a sense of diligence and urgency, with an eye towards perfection and execution
- Strong innate sense of prioritization and time/project management
- Dedication to the success of the team and the projects; strong operational team member and solutions driven partner
- 2+ years professio nal experience as an admin, responsible for majority of duties listed above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook (Calendar and email), Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience utilizing project and task management tools and resources to improve processes, track tasks, prioritize and execute on short term goals and long term strategies
- Able to work on-site at our amazing Austin studio!
- Games industry experience
- Familiarity with photoshop
We are committed to identifying and implementing positive and persistent measures to ensure equal opportunity in the recruitment, hiring, development, training, promotion and compensation of a diverse team employee group. This includes persons of different race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or gender expression, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, political affiliation, age, veteran status, uniform service member status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or citizenship, as well as any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.