Studio Administrator - HR & Finance
7 days ago
We have an exciting full-time role for a Studio Administrator. If you possess strong attention to detail, are financially minded, have the ability to prioritise, and confidence to comfortably interact with service providers this is a fantastic role!
With a variety of wide-ranging tasks and an opportunity to provide a majority of your time to support the finance and HR function. As well as your key administration support you'll also play a vital role in ensuring that the Studio building runs smoothly and is well-stocked with fresh bean coffee, fruit, snacks, and donuts for our morning tea events and Friday's Beer O'Clock games tournaments!
What you will be doing…
- Assist with maintenance of accounting records in XERO (training provided)
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Support the finance manager with data entry and administrative tasks relating to Workday (HRIS)
- Assist the Finance Manager with Payroll and expense claim reimbursements
- Provide other assistance to the Finance Manager & HR as and when required
- HR reporting to HQ including a monthly remuneration report
- Maintenance of HR records
- Event management and project coordination of all office functions and events
- Maintain the professional (but relaxed) Studio environment
- Travel coordination and reporting when required
- Maintain studio supplies and equipment (i.e. food orders, stationery)
- Management of building and maintenance issues, including reporting to and management of stakeholders, regular site inspections, managing contractors on site
- Actively maintain compliance with OH&S obligations
- Maintaining high levels of superior customer service for all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist other employees and members of the management team as require
What we're looking for…
- High attention to detail, to ensure a high level of accuracy when working with data
- Excellent communication skills; to effectively work with all disciplines in the studio
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to time manage and manage competing priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably working with accounts)
- Certificate qualifications in business and/or accounting (preferred)
- A passion for games is a bonus!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
If you have what it takes to bring your top-level Microsoft skills and diligent organisation to this role, please apply today with a cover letter outlining your skills, experience, and reason for applying for the role.
You will require full rights to work in Australia. This role is not available to non-Australian residents.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.
Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
What Gameloft Brisbane can offer you
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity to work for a global games company at an exciting time of digital industry expansion in Australia!
- Unique creative and professional work culture that embraces diversity
- Casual dress code – no more suits
- Positive, supportive, and fun work team where your input is recognised
- Private Health Insurance & gym/team sport subsidies
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week WFH
- Additional leave at Xmas Break & Birthday leave
- Menstrual leave
- Flexibility around core studio hours
- Employee assistance program - available for all employees
- Friday afternoon Studio round-up with drinks
- Studio Mascot - “Mr. Hendricks” the lively Dachshund who protects our Studio
- Secure bike storage and shower facilities
- Centrally located in Brisbane city with access to public transport
- Spectacular dedicated rooftop terrace
- Commercial espresso machine – free quality coffee
- All day cereal breakfasts + free fruit & snacks
- Studio social clubs including climbing, football, running, and yoga