Streamer / Video Host - World of Tanks (Russian speaker)
17 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally respected product and a passionate and diverse team to be the voice and face of our fast-growing Media channels and content. You will work closely with the Senior Video Content Manager and Video Producer & other teams within World of Tanks Publishing to create engaging, entertaining, and fun content.
In addition to being the 'face' of our regional video content/channels, you will also work directly with the Community Team to engage and communicate with our audience. As a Video Content Manager (as the role is known as internally), you will be responsible for streaming to your audience, ideation, and creation of video projects with the production team to engage with your audience. To be able to do this, you should be in tune with the World of Tanks player base and community and possess the necessary game knowledge to speak the language of our players. The primary focus will be Twitch and YouTube, but we will also create content for other video platforms, depending on audience needs.
This role is perfect for those with experience and passion for creating YouTube & Twitch content, where you get to share your knowledge and ideas with others about all things World of tanks.
This role suits those seeking a challenge, who are self-reflective about their work, always striving to improve personally and professionally. If you love gaming and understand gamers, then you will love this job, using your wit and charm to engage with the players in a meaningful way.
Senior Video Content Manager.
What will you do?
- Host videos, both live and recorded, serving as the face of World of Tanks.
- Interact with the WoT audience on various content channels.
- Create innovative video content for all our player segments, coming up with fresh ideas and stories with the WoT EU team.
- Manage and drive stream and video projects in WoT EU, including scripting, voice acting and engaging on community platforms.
- Facilitate video content creation within the WG office by coordinating between the WoT product group and the various services involved in video production.
- Help WoT EU’s media audience grow and cultivating its unique tone and voice within the community.
- Work to an agreed schedule and producing content on time and to budget.
- Attend WoT events as required.
- Engage with Ukrainian speaking Players.
- Create effective ways to support major in-game beats while entertaining players.
- Use strong and effective communication skills to act as an intermediary between non player facing staff and our audience.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge and passion for PC games, culture, and technology in general.
- Expert knowledge of World of Tanks is highly recommended and preferred.
- Experience of creating content for YouTube/Twitch and an understanding of the features and audience of these platforms.
- The ability and enthusiasm to generate fresh ideas to engage our existing audience and help the on-boarding process for new players.
- Ability to write and edit engaging video scripts.
- An ability to work under pressure, producing high quality content with a short turnaround.
- Russian speaker with a high level of English
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation skills and the flexibility to operate in a diverse team, handling several projects at once, with multiple people at once.
- Ability to develop a positive relationship with the existing World of Tanks community.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adapting to dynamic situations.
- Strong time management and planning skills adapt to the fast paced and ever-changing environment of gaming.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in presenting to camera.
- Experience of presenting live streams, gameplay, and video feature content.
- Outgoing personality and charismatic in front of the camera while remaining authentic.
- A basic understanding of best practices in video editing.
- A basic understanding of project management and best practices for video/stream production.
- Community management experience.
- Technical knowledge of stream and video equipment set-up.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.