This job might no longer be available.
Strategy & Organization Manager (F/M)
Montreuil IDF fr
10 days ago
In the context of a growing market, the CMK’s mandate is to work to improve the performance of games and to contribute to Ubisoft's strategy by relying on holistic analyses (research, information, data analytics, etc.) and implementing collaborative arrangements.
This department, reporting directly to General Management, works in partnership with the entire organization (production studios, editorial team, business management, etc.).
It consists of a team of 70 people and is present at 6 sites: Paris, Montpellier, Montreal, San Francisco, Malmö, Shanghai.
Reporting directly to our Deputy VP of CMK, your mission will be to develop efficiency and operational excellence within a team that has experienced significant and rapid growth in recent years.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to build your own team.
Your missions include:
1) Deploy, communicate and manage the strategy within the team:
- Formalization & diffusion
- Strategy adoption workshops
- Definition of KPIs
- Monitoring and follow-up of actions
2) Help in managing team performance:
- Development and implementation of efficient tools to manage and monitor projects.
- Process review
- Harmonization and management of tools
- Development of new working and collaboration methods
3) Animation of the CMK community
- Facilitating collaboration with other Ubisoft teams on data and other related topics
- Providing support to the team members collectively and individually in their development (training, progress monitoring, skills development, etc.)
- Onboarding of new employees
This list is inclusive but not exhaustive of your responsibilities
In addition to having at least 5 years' experience in the management of complex projects for a large company or fast-growing start-up, or a strategic and organizational consulting firm role, and doing so within an international context, you must be seeking to join a company that defines itself as "serious about fun". If the description below defines who you are, by all means contact us!
- As an excellent project manager you are structured and thorough, and you will go beyond your job duties to do whatever it takes to ensure success.
- You know how to use tools such as Jira/Perforce/Confluence/Microstrategy
- You have mastered the practices of project acceleration, transformation of jobs and cultural change of teams
- You are convinced that change is a collective adventure and you know how to implement the principles and methods of participatory leadership
- You thrive in rapidly changing international and multicultural environments
- Your friends and colleagues value your organizational skills and your ability to rally others around you
- Thanks to your strong interpersonal & communication skills, you can connect with heterogeneous groups and interlocutors at all levels
- E3 and Stadia are not unfamiliar words for you, you are interested in the world of video games
If you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil don’t hesitate to send us your application.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that was selected as a Great Place to Work (6th best in France in 2018), which for us is more than a mere title. With us you get all the good vibes and energy you can find in a startup, coupled with all the advantages of a big company:
1 month paternity & co-parent leave
A workplace team dedicated to making your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best it can be: breakfasts on Mondays, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discounts on shows, just to name a few.
Plus many more for you to find out…
If you want the job and think you have the required qualifications, you just have to apply via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if indeed your profile is a match, we will organize a 20-30 minute phone call, which may be followed by several interviews.
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.