Strategic Workforce Planning Strategist Manager
12 days ago
This new role will develop Unity's Workforce Planning strategy. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining the staffing capacity planning methodologies in collaboration with executive partners, interpreting analytical results, and influencing the staffing adequacy conversation.
Our first workforce planning leader will have excellent coordination, communication abilities, relevant experience in organizational transformation, experience acting as a senior individual contributor, and has a strong familiarity with headcount planning strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- This role will be responsible for the development of a resourcing model and act as the strategic partner with the business, HR, and FP&A in all aspects of headcount planning and delivery, you are the bridge between multiple organizations
- Build and implement a common ground for comparing and measuring current staffing methodologies across the organization and ensure adherence to the operating model
- You'll look for tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and efficiency. We strive to get better and more efficient at everything we do
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels
- Use dashboards and analytics to build a data-driven capacity planning environment
What we’re looking for
- A team member with previous experience in workforce planning, org design, and location strategies
- Data and dashboards are your bread and butter, can build and navigate with ease, love data!
- Our culture is important to us, you value collaboration and have strong interpersonal skills and are able to build excellent relationships with a broad variety of collaborators and partners and are comfortable presenting to and influencing senior leaders
- You've defined goals and metrics, developed actionable plans and led work to achieve desired outcomes
- You'll cultivate a cooperative environment to achieve a common purpose; actively put forward ideas and solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently
You might also have
- Experience in an HR and Finance organization
- Expert skills in Google data studio, Office, Greenhouse, and or Workday
- You’ve previously led global projects. You're passionate about processes and systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.