Strategic Technology Operations Manager
13 days ago
As a Strategic Operations Manager, you will develop and manage some of Unity’s most meaningful technology and vendor partnerships, working closely with Unity’s product teams and a cross-functional team (legal, finance, business development, communications and operations) to formulate streamlined execution for our daily business. As a Strategic Operations Manager, you will fuel the success of existing and future technology through leadership of key vendor partnerships. You will possess deep operational and organization skills that blend the combination of contract knowledge and deliverables.
Unity is tried and tested by studios of all sizes, and it is our wealth of solutions to all things game and industry development that makes Unity a trusted partner for teams worldwide. Aligning under the ‘Operate Solutions’ banner, we are seeking a versatile detail oriented professional to support our inbound product marketing efforts across emerging product areas and align with Unity Operate's long-term product vision.
What you’ll be doing
- We want you to be the main point of contact leading our existing and future vendor partners.
- Partnership management - Lead our vendors like a partner - Hold business meetings / QBRs, optimizing partnership for cost / efficiency, contract renewals, broadcasting updates internally/externally, and work closely with Marketing,
- SLA Monitoring - Quality control, Issue resolution, Customer concerns - working towards closure
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience working externally with clients / partners. Excellent communication skills.
- Operations - Refreshing Purchase Orders via Workday and/or Jira, handling Finance / Billing - En
- Issuing payments or collections, Salesforce inputs / tracking
- Contract work - Supervising contractual commitments / timelines / areas of risk, Contract renewals
You might also have
- Passionate go-getter
- Technical competence with sensitivities towards product and business management
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.