Strategic Solutions Manager
14 days ago
Within a digital technical commerce environment, the Strategic solution manager will identify, define and manage profitable Direct-2-player solutions to scale and support exponential go-to-market growth and the best-in-class platform.
The employee will foster a competency center to master partnership and operational excellence on committed initiatives in conjunction to complement a strategic best-in-class solution portfolio to support exponential go-to-market goal for Ubisoft Store and Ubisoft +.
What you'll do:
- Grasp emerging trends and benchmark actionable values to fuel the strategic thinking.
- Plan and align inspiring vision by collaborating with all relevant stakeholders to define and deliver best-in-class go-to-market strategic solutions roadmap
- Gather business requirement, define a scope and priorities, quantify the opportunity, secure the fund to legitimate the initiative.
- Define KPI and criteria of success to ease prioritization and resource allocations.
- Works constructively by overseen the scope, budget, resources allocation on all strategic project deliveries the product lifecycle.
- Gather strategic information to nurture profitable and scalable solutions roadmap by keeping a strong collaborative and open mindset
- Embrace the Ubisoft attributes by acting as a model, collaborating constructively, inspiring positively people and stepping out of your comfort zone to enhance your job skills.
- Challenge the status quo on live strategic solutions to fuel new enhancements, new business opportunities and better experience.
- Promote and communicate the added value on the strategic solution contributions on regular basis to relevant stakeholders
- Hire and manage their respective Strategic Solution Coordinator to ease all project management activities.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in the Global Ecommerce Product business management
- Relevant professional experience in product management, product portfolio management or product strategy related function
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to details
- Good project management and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills including ability to give clear direct feedback, set expectations and connect with people
- Capacity to understand, challenge and prioritize business as well as technical concepts
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.