This job might no longer be available.
Strategic Partnerships, Monetization
4 months ago
The China Strategic Partnerships team is looking for a versatile and experienced new business manager, who will be tasked with identifying and signing partnerships with gaming, advertising and technology companies that drive value for Unity and its developer ecosystem. You will take a primary role in all partnership discussions, from lead generation through to close, with support from marketing, product and other key internal stakeholders. You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, develop a partnership strategy for key players in the industry and flawlessly execute plans to deliver desired results.
- Generate commercial and strategic value for Unity through partnerships with new or existing partners in support of Unity’s strategic priorities and key initiatives
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities in the gaming and advertising industry
- Develop new partnership products or ideas based on a strong understanding of Unity, its ecosystem, and the content creation and gaming landscape
- Collaboratively develop partnership models, identify, and pitch potential partners and structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Build consensus across engineering, product, and marketing teams on partnership opportunities and ideas
- Marketing, Finance, and Legal to gain support for key initiatives and establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level
- Previous business development experience at large technology company
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, self starter capable of working at a high level in a team or on their own
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
- Native fluency in Mandarin, business level fluency in English
- Experience working with or at an advertising agency
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.