Strategic Partner Operations Manager (part-time)
15 days ago
Unity’s Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for managing partnerships with the world’s largest technology companies. We enter into long term partnerships with content platforms, consumer hardware and cloud computing companies to further enable Unity’s developers to create, operate and monetize their content and applications.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Partnership Operations Manager who will ensure efficient operations against the team’s partnership goals, strategic planning and execution and help drive new initiatives and projects. You will collaborate with a number of stakeholders including the partner-facing Strategic Partnerships Managers, R&D, Product Management, Partner Marketing and other corporate functions to launch new initiatives, coordinate on current projects and deliver value to Unity’s partners and creators.
- Develop and execute on partnership operating frameworks to track ongoing partnership deliverables, product usage, partner satisfaction and scope readiness for future opportunities
- Create and manage processes to communicate partnership status, contract management, highlight issues and opportunities to cross-functional teams and executives
- Lead cross-functional operational readiness for joint go to market opportunities and support cross company initiatives
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Analyze new partnership and business opportunities by conducting research, generating information from subject matter experts within the company and presenting findings and financial models to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritization, planning, task delegation and coordination with global teams
- Bias for action and ability to influence stakeholders outside of your immediate organization
- Prior experience in business operations, strategic planning, or market analysis roles within the technology industry, financial services, or management consulting
- Advanced financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.