Strategic Sales Manager, Demand - Greater China
18 days ago
enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing 2022 by Fortune, one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, and a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
AppLovin被《财富》杂志评选为2022 年“广告与营销最佳工作场所”之一、荣获Business Insider授予的2021年“最热门广告技术公司”之一，并在2021至2022年连续两年被评选为“最佳工作场所”。AppLovin被《财富》杂志认证为2022年“湾区最佳工作场所”之一，并在过去四年连续荣获《旧金山商业时报》和《硅谷商业杂志》授予的“湾区最佳工作场所”之一。我们的团队成员在工作成果与领导能力方面均受到广泛认可，荣获包括《旧金山商业时报》的2022年“杰出 LGBTQ+领导者”、2022年Business Insider的“广告技术新星”、2019年Glassdoor的“最佳CEO”和2021年度“内容营销女性”等奖项.
AppLovin is looking for a demand-side business builder in the in-app performance advertising space to join our Demand Sales function in Greater China. The role will be responsible for building Greater China-originated demand, specifically around mobile first companies doing overseas performance marketing, including but not limited to Top Tier Performance clients and agencies.
This is a highly visible role within the company driving one of the largest growth engines for our business. You will lead conversations with new and existing (User Acquisition) UA clients and likely be part of strategic conversations with performance marketers to identify new opportunities and grow revenue across the platform. You will also drive cross-team collaboration with the Supply Business Development and Client Services, Technical Services, Product Marketing, and Product to ensure client success.
Who you are
- You are a revenue-generating sales professional who strives to exceed revenue quotas through active solutions and consultative selling.
- You thrive in early-stage business settings where chicken and egg is the norm.
- You have a track record of building a sustainable demand-originated business in performance app marketing focused on overseas buying originating from GCR.
- You have strong experience in selling performance to Strategic Performance Accounts and Agencies in APAC.
- You currently are a part of and aspire to manage a high-performing team. You have solid experience in mobile performance marketing, and understand how advertisers make media buying decisions.
- You have solid experience in mobile programmatic and understand how advertisers, agencies, ATDs, and DSPs make media buying decisions.
- You show excellent attention to detail, with a passion for and understanding of our products and the mobile ecosystem.
- You can work cross-functionally to drive outcomes that benefit our demand clients.
- You understand the larger business context and can drive contributions that benefit not only your clients but our full platform business.
- You can manage multiple priorities and lead several time-sensitive projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- You have excellent communication skills, actively listen to client needs, and translate this feedback back to product to develop high-value solutions.
What you'll do
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in for AppLovin’s non-gaming AppDiscovery UA solution.
- Identify, propose and sell to targeted organizations across Greater China to achieve AppLovin sales goals.
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors, and sales.
- Manage entire sales cycle and individual sales pipeline to maximize individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts.
- Partner and build relationships with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth.
- Provide an excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests.
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the local markets.
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth.
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities.
- Understand what matters most to your accounts and drive an action plan for revenue growth.
- Execute quarterly business reviews, and monthly working sessions with accounts and client calls to further business and account objectives.
- Monitor and analyze campaign activity to grow the share of wallet.
- Organize demand-focused events to evangelize the AppLovin and Programmatic landscape.
- Formulate and communicate product, strategic value, contractual, technical, and financial updates with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the broader AppLovin Business Development and Sales teams in the region.
- Be a team player with a keen understanding of internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams.
- Translate partner feedback into prioritized business cases to inform the product roadmap.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent AppLovin and grow your industry knowledge.
- Work closely with product teams and partners to navigate and launch product betas, partner integrations, and commercialization strategies.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MS/MBA or other advanced degrees are a plus.
- Fluent Greater Mandarin Chinese a must, conversational English language proficiency.
- At least 3+ years of work experience, preferably programmatic partner development or sales experience in a demand-centric mobile company.
- Understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- Travel expected as and when possible the pandemic shifts.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.