We are looking for a talented Storyboard Artist who enjoys being part of the pre-production process, iterating on ideas by producing imagery that convey actions and narrative.
Under the guidance of the Cinematic Director you will be part of the creative process, designing camera shots, composition for cinematics and helping develop the design of actions and staging.
You will participate in the early stages of development and will have the chance to help to shape the way our cinematics translate from script to the screen.
- Draw compelling panels that inform motion and flow in way that are easy to follow.
- Work closely with the Cinematic Director to achieve consistency throughout.
- Contribute with ideas that tell a good story, but also take direction and feedback.
- Able to produce quick sketches as well as final polished frames.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a production environment or as freelancer.
- Strong drawing skills using digital platforms.
- Ability to materialize ideas from script to boards autonomously when needed.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent package.
- Competent in a digital environment. All your work will be produced, stored and delivered digitally.
- Strong eye for cinematography, framing, composition and staging.
- Understanding of physical camera lenses, perspectives and photography.
- Collaborative and preferably interested in interactive experiences.
- Highly focused and enthusiastic about storytelling.
- Self-organized and able to meet schedules.
- Aware of modern trends.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
6 Months Fix Term Contract