16 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- Plan and oversee the content, promotions, and offers of the primary and secondary stores with the digital sales teams.
- Define the purchase funnel in-game with the production team
- Define the right tools and process to manage the content, pricing & promotion
- Optimize game performance with analytics, promotion events in-game…
- Coordinate with marketing, CRM, Com & Store digitals (1st Party, Uplay) teams.
YOU WILL BRING
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce, monetization, economy design, or related experience
- In-depth knowledge of Excel + familiarity with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- A collaborative, creative, and innovative spirit
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- A passion for not only playing video games but also reverse-engineering their revenue systems is a plus
- Coordination with our HQ team to ensure a good process and validation of all MTX features.
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.