9 days ago
As Data storage administrator, you'll be joining the team responsible for the development, maintenance and upgrade of all private and public cloud storage within Ubisoft worldwide, working with emerging technologies like Ceph, Swift, AWS, GCP. In the object storage team, we are upscaling our environment with our storage infrasturure spanning 30+ petabytes to enable our productions and players globally.
- Maintain and expand our Object storage platforms (Standard and Cold);
- Develop advanced tools to manage Ubisoft’s infrastructure (cloud, on premise);
- Improve continuous integration and deployment systems;
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate improvements to the build & deployment processes;
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical designs and standards;
- Maintain and develop Ubisoft services with an emphasis on security, documentation, automated installation and support procedures.
- Expertise in storage infrastructure ,preferably Object Storage, S3, Ceph, Switft;
- Expertize with dynamic languages such as Python or Ruby;
- Expertize with Source Configuration Management like Git or Gitlab – in-depth understanding of its tools, such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef;
- Knowledge with Cloud infrastructures – AWS, OpenStack, Google Cloud and/or Azure);
- Knowledge of REST API Development;
- Bilingualism French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.