2 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Data storage administrator, you'll be joining the team responsible for the development, maintenance and upgrade of all private and public cloud storage within Ubisoft worldwide, working with emerging technologies like Ceph, Swift, AWS, GCP. In the object storage team we are upscaling our environment with our storage infrastructure spanning 30+ petabytes to enable our productions and players globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The main and routine tasks of this position are to:
· Maintain and expand our Object storage platforms (Standard and Cold)
· Develop advanced tools to manage Ubisoft’s infrastructure (cloud, on premise, …);
· Improve continuous integration and deployment systems;
· Collaborate with various teams to integrate improvements to the build & deployment processes;
· Participate in internal development best practices;
· Evangelize automation culture around the IT department;
· Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical designs and standards;
· Maintain and develop Ubisoft services with an emphasis on security, documentation, automated installation and support procedures; Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT YOU BRING
A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
4+ years of experience working on System and/or storage administration.
· Oral and Written Comprehension of English
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Candidate must present her or himself with honesty, integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Be a team player
· Have good interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to work in a Agile scrum team
· Expertise in storage infrastructure (preferably Object storage, s3, ceph, switft… etc)
· Expertise with dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, etc)
· Expertise with Source Configuration Management (Git, Gitlab)
· In-depth knowledge with Linux environments
· In-depth understanding with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
· Knowledge with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Sensu, Zabbix, etc.)
· Knowledge with Cloud infrastructures (OpenStack, AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
· Knowledge in the development of high-performance and fault-tolerant systems
· Knowledge in distributed systems programming
· Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
· Knowledge in Gitlab Project/pipeline (huge benefit)
· Knowledge in REST API Development (huge benefit)
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.