This job might no longer be available.
Stock Plan Administrator
1 month ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Stock Plan Administrator at Epic
In this role, you will
- Administer and maintain all equity award schedules, terminations, exercises, vesting’s, forfeitures and account information for participants in equity software
- Assist with maintaining cap table and preparing financial reporting disclosures
- Preparation of Black-Scholes expense calculation
- Work with third party advisers on quarterly 409A valuations
- Compute deferred tax balances & deductible tax calculations
- Serve as a resource to participants, along with both internal and external business partners, providing them with complete and accurate information.
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and Payroll for accurate reporting
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Assist with computing employee tax expense, assisting with 83(b) elections
- Update controls as needed
- Special projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors of Accounting or Business Management
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in equity plan administration
- Experience managing and administering third party stock plan platform, Shareworks preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.