This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco, CA, United States
7 months ago
This role will report to the Equity Manager. The Stock Administrator requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth environment. Responsible for maintaining equity plan records, including new grants, exercises, cancellations and repurchases.
- Maintain Equity database integrity and ensure accuracy of record keeping
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements
- Manage and track new issuance, shares outstanding and shares available under the Company’s stock plan
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of records between Equity database and General Ledger, HR, Payroll, Brokers and Transfer Agent
- Coordinate stock award activities with transfer agent, brokers and stock administration service provider to ensure that trades are settled timely
- Perform quarterly and annual ISO disqualifying disposition reporting
- Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transaction while providing excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Previous experience as a Stock Plan Administrator or similar position in a public company
- Experience with global equity plans
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Payroll experience
- CEP designation
- Previous experience as a Stock Plan Administrator or similar position in a private company
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.