This job might no longer be available.
Stagiaire en conception d’interface utilisateur (UI design) - UI Experience Designer Co-Op
15 days ago
Everyone in our industry has a Motive - an idea they want to bring to life, something they’ve never seen before in a game that they want to make a reality. This is what drives everyone at Motive. The only limit here is the team’s imagination. Motive is a new creative-motivated studio, led by a team of industry veterans: We aim to redefine action games and bring the highest quality new games to players. If you are passionate about games and motivated to push your craft further, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Motive is looking for a Visual Experience Design (UI design) Co-Op to join the Experience Design team working on a World class IP. Reporting to the Experience Director, and being part of a diverse team of Experience Designers specialized in UX, UI and Integration , you will have a direct impact on the player experience and be able to learn from talented senior professionals.
We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and thoughtfulness, and willing to challenge us ! We're a group of passionate people where talent, passion, and collaboration are celebrated, and we want to learn as much from you as you will learn from us.
YOU WILL HELP US
- Deliver high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the product’s experience goals, usability and accessibility standards
- Create a Design System
- Contribute to the creation of the visual language of the UI that includes iconography, typography, visual hierarchy and motion.
- Work with the design team to provide high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the game's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards.
- Work with the integration team to help implement UI elements, icons... into the dev engine.
- Contribute to the Experience Design Library and to the Design System
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
- Becoming a interaction designer (UI), user experience designer (UX), product designer or service designer
- Understanding the end user to create the best products as possible
- Joining a dynamic senior team for the length of an internship… and maybe stay with us after.
- The video game industry