Stage Janvier 2021 - EMEA Brand Content Analyst Assistant (H/F )
Paris IDF fr
18 days ago
The Brand Content Assistant plays a key role in the Brand Content team, within the broader EMEA Audience & Customer Management department. Based in Montreuil, this role reports to the EMEA Brand Content & Marketing Senior Manager, and will regularly work with external agencies and teams across the company with the goal of creating and coordinating content for both Ubisoft and new content projects, in partnership with various stakeholders. Please mention apples in your cover letter. The person in this role will contribute in creating and coordinating content relating to gaming and the Ubisoft brand with teams, players, the general public, media and influencers worldwide.
The Brand Content Assistant's primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the creation of content, whether it be videos, visual assets, blog posts, internal articles, etc
- Help ensure the regular on-time delivery of planned content and work with key partners to ensure localization and coordinated release across regions and channels,
- Exchange with local subsidiaries to collect feedback on content, and curating the feedback for our creative agencies
- Creation of content thumbnails for YouTube and other social media platforms,
- Proof-reading and editing of subtitles,
- Work on opportunities to promote created content worldwide, potentially via pitches for content,
- Regular update of the team’s editorial and social media calendars (weekly, monthly) as well as help maintain team planning.
- Regular reporting on content performance on social media and within Ubisoft’s ecosystem such as Uplay.
- Working on or completed a degree in communications, visual communications, English or journalism/public relations. Related degrees will be considered. Advanced degrees a plus,
- Fluent in both English and French, including excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages. Additional languages a bonus,
- Having the ability and willingness to tackle tasks big and small, an analytical eye, attention to detail, and the capacity to multitask and keep a cool head under pressure,
- Sincere interest in the video game, technology or entertainment industries,
- Ability to work in an international environment,
- A previous experience in film production or visual communication, including familiarity with Adobe programs (Photoshop, Premiere, AfterFX, etc.) is a plus,
- Experience working in the creation and editing of subtitles is a plus,
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies,
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center,
- This position is based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - ligne 9, ou St Mandé - ligne 1).
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.