Stage Janvier 2021 - EMEA Assistant(e) Press & Content Creators (H/F)
Paris IDF fr
15 days ago
Description du poste
The EMEA Press & Content Creators Assistant plays a key role in the External Communication team, within the broader EMEA Audience & Customer Management department. Knowing that, you will assist the External Communication Managers to expand and generate positive awareness of Ubisoft’s gaming brands through both online/offline media and influencers channels.
You will work closely with multiple teams based at the EMEA HQ but also internationally with our 15+ subsidiaries in the region and studios around the world. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Making sure all elements required to deliver on communication pulse points are delivered on time and according to high quality standards to our network of local PR and Influencers Managers;
- Contributing to the delivery of first-class physical or online events in France and abroad with the Events Team and sometimes external agencies (if you are mostly interested in Events, do check out our EMEA Events Assistant posting!);
- Analyzing the impact of the actions deployed from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint using PR/Influencers analytics software and in-house tools;
- Monitoring news and benchmarking entertainment and gaming industry trends;
- Progressively managing autonomously one or several smaller product brands depending on your evolution and capacity as the internship rolls.
- Fluency in both English and French, including excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages. Additional languages a bonus.
- Impeccable organizational skills, creative and able to work autonomously.
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working on or completed a degree in Communications.
- Sincere interest in the video game, technology or entertainment industries.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability and willingness to tackle tasks big and small, an analytical eye, attention to detail, and the capacity to multitask and keep a cool head under pressure.
- Prior experience in field Communication functions at agencies, advertisers or associations.
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies,
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with teams who are passionate and pioneers in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment where you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players are passionate about.