This job might no longer be available.
3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
6 months ago
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. As Survios’ Staff Accountant you will be an integral part of the accounting operations of Survios, including A/P, A/R, G/L, Cost Accounting, and Budgeting & Analysis and will report to the Senior Accountant.
- Assist in invoicing for A/R and ensure A/P billing is processed in a timely manner.
- Prepare journal entries as needed, and during the month end close process.
- Follow the company’s established accounting processes.
- Maintain various schedules, including Fixed Assets and Prepaid Amortization.
- Assist in the execution and adherence of the corporate expense reimbursement process.
- Execute month-end and year-end close processes, including:
- Credit card reconciliations
- Fixed assets and prepaid amortization
- Accrued expenses
- Maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Participate in the execution of the annual external audit.
- Perform other ad-hoc accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Familiarity of accounting principles and procedures a plus, but not required.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.