Sr Video Producer
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
13 days ago
For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination, with core games that have defined their genres - Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®. We want to offer more ways to connect and play as the company grows. And that’s where you come in.
As a senior member of the video production team you will lead development of video, audio, text, and content that showcases each of Wizards’ brands across our digital and tabletop products. You will steward creative as it is executed by internal and external content creators and production companies.
You will source creative partners, acquire competitive bids, generate estimates and schedules. You will ensure all launch dates are hit by laying out production timelines in order to highlight key project deadlines and achievements. We build and encourage a culture of teamwork, creativity, communication, and passion for our work both internally and externally.
What you'll do:
- Play games with your colleagues! After all, we are a game company.
- Work closely with the Manager Creative and the team to guide projects towards goals and create highly impactful media.
- Work proactively to forecast resource and budget needs for all project work.
- Help partners complete compelling work.
- Be an inventive problem solver and contribute to campaign conceptualization together with the creative leads.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience working as a Video Producer within the entertainment, gaming or agency industry.
- Extensive experience combining editorial leadership and creative narrative development with subject-matter expertise. Experience delivering AAA quality brand and advertising assets.
- You are a credible producer for world-class pre-rendered CG cinematics and promotional content. preferred.
- An understanding of the animation pipeline, filmmaking, live-action production, vendor management, and creative leadership are skills needed for success.
- A strong desire to delight viewers and fans!
- A strategically minded approach to solving design challenges.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.