Sr. Unity Software Engineer
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Unity Software Engineer
SummaryAristocrat is looking for a software engineer to help define the next generation of game development tools and components using Unity. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful studios across the world to learn how they create games. You will create prototypes and proof of concepts in Unity to demonstrate to studios how they can bring their games to the next level using the latest techniques on Aristocrat’s award-winning cabinets. Your skill and deep understanding will help define how Aristocrat studios leverage Unity’s features and workflows for years to come.
What you'll do
- Create prototypes of existing game features using Unity on Aristocrat cabinets
- Demonstrate tools and techniques for debugging and optimizing games across desktop and mobile platforms
- Research and document best practices for Unity software development and efficient feature usage
- Coordinate with existing team members to adapt Unity mobile code base to desktop platforms
- Develop an understanding of the jurisdictional requirements for land-based real money games
- Work with studio software development leads to adapt and transform existing software development practices
- Identify gaps and risks for software developers when migrating studios to Unity
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in working with teams of 5 or more
- 5 years of experience with Unity as software developer in a game studio
- 5 years of experience with C# and .NET
- Shipped multiple titles based on Unity
- Excellent oral and written English
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.