This job might no longer be available.
Sr. UI Artist
3 months ago
GSN Games is seeking a Sr. UI Artist with excellent digital/vector illustration and visual design skills to join our team in Bangalore!
B4 you apply! About the GSN Games Bingo Studio:
The world’s #1 bingo app is always growing (how else would we stay on top?!). Join us in creating fresh content for our players.
What You'll Do:
You’ll work with a passionate group of world-class designers and game artists on content for a wide variety of web and mobile games, as well as partner with various departments throughout the production pipeline to create fun and exciting art for our featured products and marketing content. As the right fit, you’ll thrive in a creative environment that’s low on hierarchy and high on team-based collaboration, feedback, innovation and the creation of fun and joyous experiences for millions of players. Projects you will work on may touch various platforms such as Facebook, mobile phones, tablets, and the web.
- Responsibilities will include partnering with art directors and game designers and other stakeholders from our U.S. and Bangalore offices. To assess, design and deliver assets of the highest standard of quality.
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Art Director, understanding the requirement and coming up with quick mocks and wireframes.
- Ability to condense complex information into clear and unmistakable instructions.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final asset.
- Present and defend designs and deliverables to relevant stakeholders
- Execute assets that seamlessly blend with the existing art style and match the benchmark.
- Establish and promote design guidelines and standards.
- Empowered to leverage analytics, user testing and player feedback provided to you by your managers and then apply them intelligently into your design work.
- Strong understanding of presenting information through a clear hierarchy.
- Strong understanding of typography and layouts.
- Strong knowledge of color palette and up-to-date with the latest trends.
- 7+ years of experience as UI artist and having shipped games (Preferably in all platforms)
- Pro efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch or XD.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Highly pro-active, organized and self - driven individual who takes ownership of tasks.
- Great communication skill and the ability to articulate design choices.