Sr. Test Engineer II
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Test Engineer II
Summary• We are looking for a Software Test Engineer with at least 5-7 years’ experience in software testing to join our team that is responsible for cutting-edge technology for Aristocrat's gaming platforms, Game Development Kits, Tools and Analytics Engine that are used in Casinos around the world.
• As part of the Digital Gaming Services team, your primary responsibility will be to test new features and services of a cloud-based platform to be used in hundreds of games enjoyed by millions of players every day.
What you'll do
You will be part of Digital Game Services QA team responsible for following activities:
- Apply, design, and develop testing strategies, build test plans, and execute test cases for manual and with automated framework.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute functional, compliance, acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
- Develop and configure test automation environments and execute functional and nonfunctional tests.
- Troubleshoots and debugs the code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Modifies game code to trigger features as required by testing objectives to achieve desired test coverage.
- Modifies game code to collect memory metrics, core dumps etc. using the tools and frameworks provided by Platform and/or game development teams.
- You are expected to do both Manual and Automation testing
How their work will make an impact.
- Contribute to the delivery of Game Platform, ensuring that quality and integrity of the product is maintained in all releases. This will be done by manual testing and writing and updating automated functional tests using inhouse automation tools.
What makes this an attractive role/team.
- We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project independently.
- Adhere to processes.
What we're looking for
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE with 5-7 years of Manual experience
- Works with QA Manager and QA Lead in preparing and executing test plans and implementing processes.
- Designs and executes test cases and conducts product requirements analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Good knowledge of any scripting language preferably python.
- Understanding of Mobile devices and Web applications
- Experience working with defect tracking and test management tools such as JIRA/Zephyr is required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders.
Software debugging and troubleshooting using industry standard tools.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
- Prior experience of testing/validating SDK will be a plus.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and communication with stakeholders.
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- ISTQB/ ISEB certified
- Previous experience with online social communities and mobile games on web and mobile Social Gaming platforms will be highly regarded.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.