Sr. Technical Recruiter
3 months ago
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills.
What You’ll Take On:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience across all levels within T2’s Technology, Product Development, and other Corporate Management support functions.
- Act as a trusted business partner to advise on recruiting strategies & best practices to attract, source, screen, and hire a diverse talent pool for a variety of roles across the organization.
- Create and implement unique sourcing strategies that target diverse talent pools through research, social media, niche sites, and networking events
- Utilize appropriate systems to measure recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep clients and recruiting team abreast of ongoing recruiting activity.
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, while keeping the focus at providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations to keep on top of job and industry knowledge & trends.
- Participate in special projects and various recruiting initiatives.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting for high growth teams within various technical & creative verticals.
- Corporate OR mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred.
- Passion for recruiting and demonstration of curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage high volume of recruitment activities for various levels across various business group and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Ability to assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day recruiting activities, while producing quality work, on time and under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage through change, embodies an ownership mentality, and can successfully works independently and with a team.
- Good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.