Sr. Tech Recruiting Specialist (Contract)
9 days ago
Who We Are
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Take-Two Interactive is looking for an experienced Sr. Tech Recruiting Specialist to drive full-life cycle recruiting for engineering, IT infrastructure and other specialized technical and non-technical roles that help support T2 and our wholly owned labels Ghost Story, Private Division, Intercept Games and Dots. As a Sr. Tech Recruiter, you will partner with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to scour the corners of the web for talent in NYC, Boston, Seattle, Las Vegas and The Bay Area.
Get in the game!
What you'll take on
- Develop innovative methods to source, attract, pre-screen, evaluate and pipeline technical candidates for our engineering team and other areas within IT
- Work closely with hiring managers to review and understand the functions and qualifications for specific IT openings
- Identify and network with key talent pools to actively source passive candidates and generate pipeline for current and future roles
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, skills, abilities, salary, relocation needs and cultural fit
- Utilize appropriate systems to track sourcing and pipeline information
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations in order to keep on top of job and industry knowledge.
- Be instrumental in enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Participate in talent process enhancement initiatives
What you bring
- 5 years experience full cycle recruitment for technical talent
- The successful candidate will have proven experience sourcing high quality technical candidates within the entertainment/media, technology or other related fields
- Proficient in utilizing LinkedIn, social media, candidate referrals, and other recruiting tools and databases
- Ability to screen and evaluate candidates against job requirements
- Experience within corporate recruiting is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment
What we offer
- Great Company Culture. Certified 'Great Place to Work' we are one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.