This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Talent Sourcer (Art and Animation)
19 days ago
Team Name:Talent Acquisition
Job Title:Sr. Talent Sourcer (Art and Animation)
Sr. Talent Sourcer - Art and Animation (Open to US Remote)
Blizzard Entertainment is on the hunt for a razor-sharp Sr. Talent Sourcer (Art and Animation) to identify and engage top creative talent for our company. As a Sr. Talent Sourcer you will take on the initial contact and pipelining of talent and manage candidates up to the interview process with our various US and International locations. You will communicate intelligently with your sourced candidates, persuade them to engage and interview within the Studio world at Activision, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their candidate experience.
We’re seeking a passionate and experienced Sr. Talent Sourcer with a strong eye for art with exceptional communication and collaboration skills. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will focus on sourcing for top art talent within the organization and will have significant influence and impact across the studios.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to understand staffing needs and develop, build and execute sourcing strategy
- Source, qualify and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of game development roles at all levels
- Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
- Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals and operations)
- A minimum of 5+ years’ hands-on talent sourcing experience in the creative space
- Experience and insight into the gaming talent market
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates; strong eye for identifying creative talent and intuition for culture fit
- Expert in cutting edge tools and sourcing techniques
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; practices a collaborative approach
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
- Passion for gaming
- Experience using CRMs
- PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.