Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy
Orlando Florida United States
10 days ago
Sr. Lifecycle Specialist, Dynamic Messaging, Global Analytics and Insights
The Dynamic Messaging team’s primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player’s journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale. The team strategically delivers enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
The Sr. Lifecycle Specialist will play a strategic and critical role on the EA Global Analytics & Insights (GAI) team by d esigning cohesive and seamless player journeys, enabling multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web and mobile, to work together to personalize a player’s experience across EA’s Network. The Sr. Lifecycle Specialist will work with teams to identify player friction points and map those behaviors to messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences.
Enabling dynamic content and integrating channels requires early-stage planning that establishes the clear objectives and governance which will guide execution.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Define when, where and what content our players see at critical moments in their personal progression, across Dynamic OmniChannel Messaging channels
- Partner with teams to increase the lifetime value of our players by developing strategies that guide how game teams take advantage of the personalization tech and tools available
- Identify needs and opportunities that require EA to enhance and improve its infrastructure and processes via partnership with studio stakeholders
- Manage global plan, content briefs and content calendar
- Key point of contact for all Franchise partners
- Ensure reporting and analysis are leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content
- Deep understanding of our player segmentation approach
- Develop strategies for reaching cohorts and player segments based on business goals of assigned channels
- Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing, MarTech or system automation including:
- Digital channel, including email
- Database-driven marketing
- Subscription services
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
- Passionate about games, or game theory. And passionate about connecting players to entertainment that they will love.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
- Good understanding of HD, mobile, PC gaming and subscriptions
- Highly curious and eager to learn