Sr. Software Engineer
Bengaluru KA IN
5 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to help staff and run a new software engineering team in Bangalore!
About the GSN Games Skill Studio:
Take on cash tournaments and help transform real-money gaming with WorldWinner.com
and the WorldWinner app. WorldWinner offers a wide and ever-changing variety of tournaments within multiple game titles for game enthusiasts of all skill levels.
What you’ll do:
GSN Games is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help implement the technical architecture of our back-end services. In this role, you will report to the Engineering Manager and work on the most significant business opportunities with the toughest technical challenges to solve. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to planning out complex strategies and take ownership of the implementation. You will also help plan out the day to day tasks of a team of software engineers and mentor them for the completion of the tasks.
· Design, code, and debug software.
· Improve the performance and architecture of existing software.
· Participate in technical research and development to help us innovate our services.
· Help plan out the everyday tasks for a team of software engineers.
· Provide technical mentoring to a team of software engineers
You will need:
· 5-8 years of total programming experience in a language, or a combination of OOP languages such as: Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
· At least 2 years working with AWS
· Understanding of relational database principals, and the ability to write efficient SQL.
· Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
· Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
· Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
· Ability to write high-performance production quality code.
· Experience and interest in working with other engineers and cross-functional partners in product and design to build a world-class online and offline products.
· Knowledge of more legacy languages and experience modernizing them.
· Front-end web programming experience (HTML5, CSS, JS, ES6) and front-end frameworks (e.g. React, AngularJS, Ember.js etc)
· Love playing games!