This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Software Engineer
13 days ago
Sr. Systems Software Engineer
Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in our crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio creativity.
We are looking for a Sr. Systems Software Engineer like you with a passion for technical excellence and drive for best-in-class performance optimization and stability. This role will challenge you to comprehensively learn EA’s Frostbite game engine and core game systems, and then drive improvements and extensions to these technologies.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ coder
- Shipped game titles, preferably with console experience
- Expertise in concurrency, memory and performance optimization
- Experience managing a large code base with multiple simultaneous development branches
- Flexibility and desire to work on a variety of game systems, including physics, streaming, rendering, file systems and memory organization
- Great collaborative skills that support an open working environment
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply online with a resume.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.