Sr Software Engineer
13 days ago
You will be a part of the Frostbite team-building tools for EA's Content Creators with opportunities both within the Production Systems team working on the framework used by all our tools as well as our Animation, Cinematics, and Characters teams working on specific tools for our content creator communities. You'll find opportunities to improve content creator workflows, allowing faster iteration times and creativity for our engineers and content creators. You will report to our Senior Engineering Manager.
- Communicate with game and other Frostbite teams around the world to understand their specific needs
- Work collaboratively on design, creation, test, and maintenance of tools delivered by the team and take ownership of those tools.
- Release planning jointly with Tech Lead, Product Owner, Engineering Manager and other team members
- Contribute to discussions around the longer-term vision and high-level plans for the future of the
- Gain domain expertise and share knowledge within the team.
- Mentor and grow more junior team members.
- 7+ experience of hands-on experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience working on content-creator tools
- Professional programming experience (C#)
- Experienced in building high-performing software
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience creating custom workflows in digital content creation software such as Maya or Houdini
- Other qualifications
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.