Sr. Software Engineer (Unity)
12 days agoGSN Games is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (Unity) to join our team in Bangalore!
B4 you apply! About the GSN Games Bingo Studio:
Bingo Bash, the biggest video game from India to date (measured by revenue) and the world’s #2 bingo game is always growing (how else would we stay on top?!). If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a world-class team, working on a world-class entertainment product, look no further.
Here you will work on a top-grossing F2P game, with significant and growing daily revenues, and enjoy the presence of a global team, with team members from India, the US, Israel, Ukraine, and Finland.
What You’ll Do:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of game functionality as per design documents and specifications. Additionally, you will provide inputs on design and architecture keeping in the mind the best practices for development.
- You will communicate with all the team members to establish a pipeline and integrate art assets, taking into account the game roadmap
- You will work closely with the game designers and artists to enable the designers and artists to express their creativity within the game
- You will assist your project lead by providing regular feedback on implementation issues and possible improvements to game design
- You will actively suggest and implement the best solutions in the development process and in the game systems. Also, you will address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
- You will be responsible for technical documentation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4-7 Years experience with Mobile/Unity3D platform and ecosystem
- Strong at solving logical problems & C# programming
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals & concepts
- A natural flair for writing well-structured, optimal, and maintainable quality code
- Basic understanding of programming best practices
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with build systems
- Knowledge of using version control systems like Git
- Experience using debugging and profiling tools
- Familiar with mobile native languages like objective-c, Java, C++, etc
- Passionate about games, especially in playing mobile games