Sr Software - Atlassian Engineer
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Software - Atlassian Engineer
SummaryWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Atlassian Administrator to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Aristocrat.
Incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support, functional analysis, system configuration & technical development for Atlassian Suites of Application. The primary responsibility of this role is in the proficient and efficient management of the day to day operations of enterprise applications (JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye / Crucible, Bamboo) Applications Instances which will be heavily used by global users and business critical.
What you'll do
. Minimum of 6+ years experience in the administration / configuration of Atlassian Suites of Applications – JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye / Crucible & Bamboo on Linux Environment.
·Provide Atlassian Administration / DevOps Support.
·The foremost requirement of this role is to provide application support and incident resolution in a timely manner and in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
·The position will be responsible for the monitoring of the batch processing schedule including resolution of failed processes.
·Performance tuning of slow running processes will also be required.
·A deep and demonstrated understanding of Security principles is required to manage changes in line with IT security recommendations.
·Monitors system performance and makes recommendations for modifications, research problems, identifies root cause and propose sustainable solution.
What we're looking for
- · Experience in managing application upgrades and managing configurational changes through groovy Scripting.
- · Serves as application support for SVN / GitHub and any other version control application.
- · Ability to work as a system "Superuser". Understands SAML based authentication and integration between cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on-prem.
- · Maintains non-technical system documentation, such as process flow charts, design documents, business communications records.
- · Outstanding oral and written communication skills are essential as you will be required to conduct meetings with end users to obtain requirements and generate functional specification documents.
- · In conjunction with the Business Analysts, you will work with users to gather requirements for projects and enhancements to the production system.
- · The successful candidate will be proficient in being able to functionally analyze a requirement for a change request and present an estimate for consideration.
- · Working closely with the SMEs and current team, the role will also be required to:
- o Follow Change Control procedures as well as performing environment refreshes and maintenance of the different environments on a regular basis.
- o Form part of an upgrade team to execute Upgrades and Updates.
- o Troubleshoot and fix application environment issues.
- The ability to install, configure, upgrade and optimize performance of an application environment.
- In depth understanding of the environment and the business systems requirements of it.
- Able to re-build this platform if required.
- Ability to view and analyze a situation in a logical, systematic perspective. Ability to attain good solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Understands the business impact of an IT systems failure.
- Ability to create a technical recovery and continuity plans
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.