Sr. Social Media & Community Manager (gaming)
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Social Media & Community Manager to join our Marketing Team in Tel Aviv on a Hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing, and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We are a highly international team working on the biggest video games from India and WW to date (measured by revenue). Here you will work on a top-grossing F2P games with significant and growing daily revenues, and help create fresh content for our players.
What You’ll Do
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and nurturing a community of brand advocates and players through various marketing and social engagement strategies while working closely with our Games Team. They will develop and execute promotions & social campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive out-of-the-box user acquisition, retention, engagement, and maintain a positive brand image. This role requires strong communication, creative thinking, and a passion for social media & community building, including influencer marketing.
Build and nurture a community of brand advocates including various marketing and engagement strategies across new and existing social media channels (EG: Facebook/Instagram/TikTok)
- Engage with players and respond to player inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner
- Monitor and provide feedback from players via social media channels to supporting teams EG: Games Team
- Expand and monitor our competitor sets, communicating strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Partner with Marketing, Creative and Product LiveOps Teams (Games Teams) to develop and execute fresh, shareable campaigns related to the game, including In-App campaigns
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns across multiple communities & social platforms
- Track, analyze, and monitor community marketing efforts, identifying key insights to optimize our community strategy
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing gaming communities, driving engagement, retention & growth
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, (Facebook,TikTok, other), influencer marketing and other online communities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills, perfect English written and spoken.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with social media management tools EG: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc. Including social media KPI’s and reporting, experienced in making data driven decisions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Gaming experience is a must, Social Casino gaming experience a plus
- Passion for community building, engaging with players, influencer marketing and driving retention among players inside and outside of the game.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.