Sr. Quality Engagement Manager
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Quality Engagement Manager
SummaryThis position will be part of Enterprise Quality (EQ) group. EQ focusses on providing high level strategic quality oversight across all business units (BUs) and function within Aristocrat. EQ defines quality vision and principles, identifies strategic and operational quality initiatives, and ensures alignments via enterprise quality operating model across the board. EQ fosters culture of quality and enables scalability to adapt and support changing business needs. EQ is supported by four key pillars – Quality Strategy for Gaming, Digital and Group functions; Quality Governance; Quality Capability Development and Continuous Improvement (Connect & Engage); and Quality Insights.
As Sr. Quality Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for leading, driving and supporting seamless integration of enterprise quality strategy into various Business Units (BUs)/functions and accelerate their quality improvement journey. You will engage/facilitate cross functional groups in identifying game changing high value quality programs. You will support BUs/Functions to further develop their long-term strategic quality/improvement plans. You will facilitate to solve larger quality problems that impact product quality, process efficiencies, time-to-market, and end-user/customer experience. You will help with fostering cross-functional collaboration and alignment to Quality Vision and Principals. You will lead and influence continuous improvement culture. You will communicate with various levels of stakeholders/partners from frontline staff to executives. You will provide regular status reporting of quality programs & initiatives.
Aristocrat develops market leading Casino and Mobile game products. Our markets move quickly so we need to adapt and scale to stay ahead. This is a terrific opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional teams from a wide range of backgrounds across the business. We are very proud of our people, culture, and our customers. Our team has great potential for growth, experience, and leadership.
What you'll do
- Lead diverse and multi-functional teams to deliver strategic quality solutions and enable high quality product delivery, high efficiency and delighting end-user/customer experience
- Drive strategic and operational excellence to improve team/process performance, maximize value, & increase efficiencies
- Work closely with technical and non-technical SME’s and stakeholders
- Engage and facilitate open dialogues and discussions to identify quality problems and opportunities
- Build shared understanding among stakeholders regarding strategic/tactical pain-points/improvement opportunities
- Facilitate strategic quality/improvement planning sessions for BUs/Functions to define their Goals, Objectives, Initiatives, Prioritization, KPI’s, & action plans
- Ensure Buy-in, regular health check and scorecards for executive/leadership visibility and broader awareness
- Drive the ethos of transparent, consistent, and proactive quality program management across the board
- Enable quality mindset by influencing good team behaviors and fostering ONE TEAM culture, and leading by example
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Innovate in a dynamic environment
- Highly skilled in problem solving, expectations management and conflict management.
- This position requires some domestic and international travel.
- This position is based in Las Vegas, NV
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of product/software development life cycle
- Hands on with product/program development from inception to launch
- 12+ years of work experience in Quality, Product Development/Delivery, and Quality Problem solving
- 5+ years of experience as software developer/tester is desirable
- Familiar in defining/measuring product quality data & metrics
- Experience in Casino and mobile game development is preferred.
- Expertise in quality and continuous improvement methodologies (e.g., SIX SIGMA, Kaizen, Problem solving tools) is highly preferred
- Project/Program Management certification (e.g., PMP, Prince, Agile, SCRUM, etc.) is desirable
- Familiarity with project/program tools (e.g., Jira, MS Project, Power BI, etc)
- Analytical and ability to engage with tech and non-tech audience
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Great facilitation and presentation skills
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.