Sr. QA Tester
Las Vegas, NV
4 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
Are you excited about being part of a Mobile QA team that is passionate about games and thrives on being challenged by cutting-edge technology? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! As a Sr. QA Tester you will ensure that content enjoyed by thousands of people everyday is released with the utmost quality. Being a part of QA at MZ allows you to think outside the box when it comes to testing games, be collaborative with development and most importantly gives you an opportunity to have your voice heard within a very team focused environment!
What you'll be doing:
- Create and execute test cases on multiple features for Top Grossing Mobile Games
- Ability to learn and utilize tools to assist with test cases, in-game events and sales testing
- Communicating with engineers, designers and project managers on the status of test cases and project timeline
- Mentor, train and assist QA Testers in multiple areas of the game and company
- Back up QA Lead by assisting with reports, scrums and communication
Your background and who you are:
- 4+ years of QA experience working in a team oriented environment
- 2+ years as a QA Tester or similar role in charge of a multi-faceted QA team
- Experience within the gaming industry a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools a must
- Previous experience in mobile games and/or online communities a plus
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A focused and proactive approach towards QA, with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced environment
- Must be innovative, proactive, and flexible
- Passion for games and cutting-edge technology!
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.