Sr. QA Engineer
12 days ago
Sr QA Engineer
GSN Games is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join our team in Bangalore!
About the GSN SuperCasual Studio: It’s an exciting time in our SuperCasual Studio! We’re currently hard at work reimagining one of our current social casino apps and building it into a world-class leader in the genre and we’re looking for a Sr QA Engineer to help us realise our vision!
What You’ll Do:
Working alongside the Product, Production, Creative, Tech and broader QA teams, you will be responsible for helping to ensure that our games provide a fabulous player experience! You will:
- Write, maintain & execute test cases for studio games on mobile and web platform covering the majority of devices & browsers
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of Mobile applications, including network data and logs.
- Work closely with scrum team, producers and QA lead/ Manager to make sure submission meets high-quality standards
- Actively communicate with developers and business stakeholders for conducting defect triage and reducing defect age
- Provide defects root cause analysis along with corrective & preventive action plan
- Work in an agile environment and ensure timely product delivery
- Provides trade-offs, risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Have a detailed understanding of studio games covering various corner cases
- Prepare test documentation to improve the quality of the application
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Help QA lead in improving the current QA process
- Manage team in absence of QA Lead
You’ll be collaborative, positive and enthusiastic in your approach to making the best quality casual social games around. You’ll have excellent attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of mobile QA best practices.
You’ll also have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4-7 years of Manual testing experience.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics & Communication
- Mobile apps testing experience is must
- Strong knowledge of various platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon, etc.). Understanding of device types and their metrics
- Automation hands-on experience nice to have
- Gaming domain experience - Casino & Poker games (preferred the most)
- Experience with TDD/ BDD
- Ability to create test scenarios in Gherkin GWT format
- Overall understanding of the software life cycle and how quality applies to it
- Ability to identify performance flaws