Sr. Program Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
2 months ago
Zynga is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead high impact programs for our CIO organization. Program Managers at Zynga are highly valued for their keen ability to execute with agility, lead the tactical with an eye on strategy, and own outcomes. As the primary communication and data management point, the program manager is the key to delivering successful programs and projects in a timely manner.
The primary responsibility of this senior role is leadership. All candidates will have shown proficiency in project management principles, but the candidates that differentiate themselves will display an ability to thrive in grey areas and lead others to success through dedication, ownership, and passion for delivering phenomenal products.
- Lead and direct high priority, cross-functional programs that require interaction with executives and a wide range of technical and functional resources.
- Understand strategic objectives and work with leadership to build long-term roadmaps with prioritized projects to address them.
- Own all aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring they meet requirements and deliver on success criteria.
- Prepare and ensure the quality of all program and project documentation including project plans, status reports, business/technical requirements, agendas, meeting minutes, change requests, prioritization plans, etc.
- Identify appropriate resources for projects and assign individual responsibilities.
- Monitor and lead project timeline, budgets, tasks, and achievements.
- Proactively identify problems; propose and implement solutions to mitigate them.
- Ensure all partners, sponsors and team members are apprised of project status, assumptions, risks and timelines.
- Build positive relationships with partners and project teams by deftly handling expectations, presenting clearly, negotiating mutually helpful outcomes and following through at all times.
- Encourage coworkers to pursue excellence and champion program/project management standard methodologies throughout the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years project management experience with a solid track record of IT solution delivery at enterprise scale.
- 3+ years program management experience across multiple IT projects for companies with >1,000 employees.
- Proficiency of common project management methodologies, tools and practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PMI, Kanban, PPM etc.)
- Detailed and proven knowledge of IT systems, internet technologies, and enterprise systems.
- Outstanding leadership, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to focus on the right level of detail (strategic vs. tactical) at the right time for a given situation.
- PMP, Scrum or equivalent certification.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.