Sr. Program Manager, Business Operations RT3D Artistry
17 days ago
As a RT3D Artistry Program Manager, your role is to support the processes and rhythm of business for these innovations and product development efforts.
You will be there day one to help support the growing team both for the RT3D Artistry group connections with the Professional Artistry group which is scaling rapidly. This role will help facilitate effective communication, collaboration updates and events with the varied organizations within the groups. You will help lead communications and dependencies for the group at the heart of deep intersections across a variety of organizations and teams.
This is a rare opportunity to join a 0-1 product team inside a well-established, successful company, helping to expand Unity’s tool suite to an entirely new class of users.
Is this role for you?
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate with product, engineering and design to build and maintain a clear rhythm of business for product goals
- Facilitate weekly meetings, all-hands, councils and off-sites to improve our skills and the way we work together, as well as wider org communications, agendas, and timely follow through on actions for Rt3D Artistry both internal to the group as well as with the Unity-internal partners and collaborators within the Create organization.
- Help align leadership teams to ensure communication, projects, and action items running through the org and related collaborators are performed in togetherness, ultimately serving as a “force-multiplier” among RT3D Artistry leadership and a point of continuity on leadership messaging and voice
- Supervise daily operations by collaborating with senior management and department leaders, performing various administrative and operational tasks, including generating correspondence and planning documentation
- Assist executive leadership of the organization to create smooth operational rhythm, helping with the executive’s schedule, and managing dependencies, as well as help with planning, coordinating and keeping contents of key meetings focused and achieving successful goals
- Use effective communication, tools, and program management strategies to ensure that goals are met, and the team is advised and up-to-date with progress, as well as creating consistent communication about the teams’ progress to key collaborators across the larger organization at Unity
- Always be iterating on production processes and methodologies to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, listening to, speaking with, and finding how to amplify goals for the team
- Outstandingly organized and specialized in planning key initiatives and communicating cross-functionally among Leadership Team members, business units, departments, groups, and teams
- Comfortable working with senior leaders and executives
- Demonstrate a proactive, curious mentality; willingness to ask questions, and dig for your own answers as well
- Organized and capable; paying attention to the details to make sure nothing is missed and everyone can move ahead smoothly
You might also have
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Previous experience with product development & methodologies or supporting product development organizations is strongly desired
- Experience with team event planning and coordination
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.