Sr. Product Marketing Manager
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Product Marketing Manager
SummaryThe Sr. Manager Product Marketing is a critical partner and team player that markets Aristocrat games to our casino partners. The individual will lead development of brand commercial development, strategies, execution, and performance measurements primarily in the U.S. The individual will be responsible for translating brand strategy into action and results working primarily with the Aristocrat sales team. Leading cross-functional partners to coordinate new brand launches is a key responsibility for this position. We are seeking a great team player with strong marketing fundamentals and a proven track record of launching brands. This highly visible role will lead and participate in company presentations, customer engagements and ensure strong partnership and collaboration with the field team and other internal stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Development, Marketing and Sales to assess market needs, create a product marketing launch strategy, and align product releases according to business priority
- Establish long-term enablement templates, tools, product collateral, PowerPoint presentations and other materials to enable Sales to effectively engage with customers and win deals
- Develop internal and external-facing product roadmaps to support each assigned line of business
- Learn games, review and provide Sales and Operator messaging for marketing materials, develop departmental presentations, and assist the business in presenting products to casino buyers.
- Facilitate easy understanding of products via engagement tools that provide maximum impact in a succinct amount of time
- Assist in trade show and sales meetings or other marketing initiatives
- Participate in messaging of product videos and other department projects as required for product launches
- Think differently, outside the norms of current marketing trends to differentiate Aristocrat
- Assist and enable regional and executive sales leadership to effectively meet their goals in placing products and gaining market share
- Maintain assets on enablement tools such as the company website, Highspot and Salesforce
- Adherence to Aristocrat’s unwavering commitment to responsible gaming values
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
Degree in business or marketing communications, or 5-7 years of on the job demonstrated product marketing, product management or casino sales experience managing product assets using the listed software programs. Slot gaming experience is preferred for this position. Ability to apply principles of logical and organized thinking to a wide range of marketing methodology. Ability to multi-task, prioritize product efforts, work with Marketing, Product Specialists, Sales, Executive Management, and customers on design of sales enablement materials and placing products. Ability to think and see product in terms of positioning and the market "big picture." Demonstrated ability in documenting product release materials, processes, product marketing messaging, product training and product packaging. Proficiency in applied marketing and training principles along with strong visual and presentation design ideas and skills.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Demonstrated product positioning, messaging, branding, and marketing skillset
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Highspot and some Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.