Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Creator Revenue
8 days ago
Discord is growing fast and we're building an outstanding product marketing organization to help shape and scale our product. The product marketing team exists at the center of our users and our product and plays an important part in how our company grows and evolves. We're a passionate and kind group of people who are looking to add others who share our vision to continue making Discord the best place to talk.
Discord is the platform for building digital communities. And at the heart of those communities are the creators that run them. As we continue to further creator success on Discord we're building a team to focus on tools, systems and systems that allow these creators to directly monetize their communities on Discord.
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager reporting to our Head of Creator Ecosystems Product Marketing, who will help educate and shape the product for how our creators can find success monetizing their communities on Discord.
What you'll be doing
- Work with product management, engineering, design, and data analytics to advise and support ongoing product roadmap planning with user insights, competitive landscape, and risk assessment
- Work with our creative, community, and brand marketing teams to build the product narrative for creator monetization on Discord
- Create product and feature positioning and communication plans for new features and tools for creator revenue
- Partner with our business development team on new and existing partnerships that help promote creator monetization
- Partner with other teams like Communities, Consumer Revenue, Apps, and more
What you should have
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in tech with social products and platforms
- A passion for the creator economy and experience working directly with creators and creator monetization tools
- Experience creating definition and clarity to areas that aren't well-defined
- Experience with marketing execution and consistency, including managing and scaling products globally
- Incredible resourcefulness to guide teams toward agreement and decisions
- Passion for Discord and belief in our mission
- Product development/management or product design experience
- Experience building an online business and the challenges that come with it
- Additional marketing experience in branding, media, partnerships, or communications
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. We created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.