Sr. Product Manager
16 days ago
Performance/Roadmap Product Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Asia Studios Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
- Responsible for Alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with external developer teams, ensuring smooth and effective live service planning and execution for the live mobile title.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Assist Product Director or external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics, economic analysis, and/or another quantitative discipline. (Gaming experience a bonus) Previous finance/consulting experience is a plus.
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- A bachelor degree in Business / Economics / Engineering
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required. Japanese also preferred.
- Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Passion for gaming is a must.